The purpose of Jubilee Christian College is to provide an atmosphere for learning through classroom and distance study programs, which are founded on the principles of Judeo-Christian understanding. The focus of this Christian college program is to understand that in every area of life the foundation of all truth is found in the principles taught by the ancient Hebrew Prophets, by Yeshua (Jesus), and by the first century Apostles. Our ultimate goal is to help students fulfill the call of God toward all men, "to study to show themselves approved as workmen worthy of their hire." (2Timothy 2:15)
Secondly, we desire to see graduates who will commit to others what God has entrusted to them, producing leaders who produce leaders. (2Timothy 2:2)
Jubilee offers a complete distance learning program with individualized instruction at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Distance Learning is an excellent way to gain the knowledge and degree desired without having to leave one's home setting or job situation. For information on distance learning programs call 870-892-1777.
Students enrolled in this program are invited several times each year for reading and research seminars or for an opportunity to study in a quiet retreat setting.
Goals of Instruction:
- Academic: Excellent scholarship is a priority, incorporating archeological, cultural and historical backgrounds as a support for the Biblical text. (Joshua 1:8; 2Timothy 2:15)
- Spiritual: Setting our hearts to worship the Lord through our study and praise is a central focus. As we gather together in His presence "the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee." (Isaiah 60:1-2)
- Character: Our purpose is to live and teach the character and nature of His Word. "Till we all come in the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13)
- Ministry: Equipping Believers through sound Biblical instruction fulfills the command of Jesus. "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..." (Matthew 28:20a)
- Faith: By faith we are grafted into the family of God; by faith we learn and do all things pertaining to God's kingdom. (Hebrews 11:1-6; Mark 11:22-24)