The purpose of Jubilee Christian College is to provide an atmosphere for learning through reading, research, writing, and mentorship. The program is founded on Hebraic principles found in the Hebrew history and Scripture as well as the Apostolic writings and history of early Messianic Jewish faith of both Jews and Gentiles. The focus of this college program is to understand that in every area of life the foundation of all truth is found in the principles taught by the ancient Hebrew Prophets, by Yeshua (Jesus), and by the first century Apostles. Our ultimate goal is to help students fulfill the call of God toward all men, "to study to show themselves approved as workmen worthy of their hire." (2Timothy 2:15)
Secondly, we desire to see graduates who will commit to others what God has entrusted to them, producing leaders who produce leaders. (2Timothy 2:2)
Jubilee offers an integration of professional instruction, mentorship and guided research at the undergraduate and graduate level. Students attend Study Cores, and/or utilize media to access the classes offered 4 times per year. In addition, individual mentorship and integrated courses are offered throughout the program.
Goals of Instruction:
- Academic: Excellent scholarship is a priority, incorporating archeological, cultural and historical backgrounds as a support for the Biblical text. (Joshua 1:8; 2Timothy 2:15)
- Spiritual: Setting our hearts to worship the Lord through our study and praise is a central focus. As we gather together in His presence "the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee." (Isaiah 60:1-2)
- Character: Our purpose is to live and teach the character and nature of His Word. "Till we all come in the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13)
- Ministry: Equipping Believers through sound Biblical instruction fulfills the command of Jesus. "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..." (Matthew 28:20a)
- Faith: By faith we are grafted into the family of God; by faith we learn and do all things pertaining to God's kingdom. (Hebrews 11:1-6; Mark 11:22-24)
Jubilee has maintained full accreditation status since its inception in 1994. ACI (Accrediting Commission International) is an independent, non-government accrediting agency for schools and colleges serving institutions around the world. ACI requires an accountability and assessment for each school or college and in an oversight governing body to see that each organization holds to the highest academic, moral, and ethical standards.